Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekday Boat Ride

On Wednesday after work, my brother, dad and I went out on our little power boat. We didn't really have a destination, we just wanted to explore some and enjoy the beautiful day!


My brother was driving the boat at first, but then my dad made him stop, and they began to teach me how to drive. It was pretty fun! I wasn't bad at it, so that's a plus. I might even start driving the boat to work, because it's closer than going by car! 


Once I started driving, I put my brother in charge of 'camera-duty' so I could get some pictures for this post. I was imagining some good action shots of me driving, plus some nice scenic landscapes.

Well, thats not what I got... What can you expect from a 15 year old boy though? :)

I got a total of 2 picture of me. One being quite unflattering. Here it is!
(Don't get me wrong, I do love my brother and I am so glad he would take pictures for me!) 


After fishing through all the zoomed in pictures of boats at their docks and random houses, I did find a few good pictures to share with you!



Dad and Millie! I just noticed that my dad has his tongue sticking out at the dog. Haha, oh well!.


As we were driving home, Millie stuck her head under the bench and rested her head on a life-jacket. I thought it was silly. I do love that dog!


Do you live near the water?

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment