Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Phone Background

On Friday night Natalie and I were walking around my hometown and we found a tree that was absolutely beautiful. The bark was about 5 different shades of brown and green.

I was kicking myself for not bringing my good camera, but I resorted to using my iPhone.
The pictures I took actually turned out great!


Here is a picture with the whole stump in view. The closeup I took below is even more beautiful though.


Doesn't it look like it could be a pre-loaded background on a phone?! That's what I am using it for currently. Feel free to save the picture and use it for yourself!

Have you taken any beautiful pictures lately?

Ciao, Robin Malia

PS. Today's post is a bit shorter because I normally write on Mondays, but I went to the beach with some of the boys I work with. It  was great to have some time to relax and I want to make sure my IRL life comes before my online life. 
Thursday's post will be a more normal length!

No comments:

Post a Comment