Sunday, October 20, 2013

Suite Mate Autumn OOTDs

Today, my suite mate, Erin and I went out on campus to take some pictures of our outfits. The weather was chilly, but super sunny!


Erin wore a dress we found at Ross's for $10!!! It was such a great deal. She just got her Steve Madden Troopa boots for her birthday earlier in the month. They go with the dress so well! 


She got her watch from Urban Outfitters, also for her birthday. I love the map!


I just had to include this beautiful picture of her. 


I am wearing a pair of black dress pants and black t-shirt with a cardigan I got at Forever 21 this weekend. I tried to find it online, but I couldn't. I would just go drop by your local Forever 21 to see if they have it. Its so cozy! 


Not the best picture of me, but it really shows off: 1) the back of sweater 2) how long my hair is getting!! YAY! 


And then the OOTD photo shoot turned into a "Lets take crazy pictures" shoot. I love this girl. 


How is your fall going so far?

Love y'all!
-Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment