Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cupcakes!



A few days ago I was in our pantry looking for something to nibble on and I found the cake mix we had bought for me to make over Fourth of July weekend. Well it's now the middle of July and those cupcakes were never made, so I thought I'd make them! 


They were the Patriotic Funfetti ones. Funfetti is my favorite cake flavor I do say so myself. It was such a great idea for Pillsbury to make the "Stars and Stripes" version! 


The box said it would make 24 cupcakes, but I filled the cupcake tins all the way full rather than just 2/3 of the way like the box said so I got 15 cupcakes out of the deal. The bigger the better right? :)


I love how it came with red and blue sprinkles! It was just plain white frosting, but I would have preferred cream cheese frosting. Oh well! They are still very yummy.


How fun is that!? So patriotic! You know I'm a fan of red, white and blue!

I already ate one and it was great! 

Have you baked anything recently?

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment