Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Seattle, Washington

Let's get this out in the open.

I absolutely LOVE Seattle. 

 Below are some pictures of the city(well, mainly the Space Needle) from my trip this past December. 

It was great to go and see my cousins as well as the city. I CANNOT wait to go back again! Whenever that is!



A tree in Seattle Center.



Some of the decorated boats from the flotilla.




The SAM!!!! I went there a few years back and I would love to go again with all my art history knowledge!


FIRST STARBUCKS EVER! Cool right?! 



Down at Pike Place Market.


The manhole covers in downtown have maps of downtown on them! There is a bolt showing where we are near the top left. It's kinda hard to see in the picture.


Distant view of the Needle decorated for Christmas.
 

The Great Wheel is a pretty new attraction to Seattle. It was awesome to get to experience it! 


When I went on the Great Wheel, it felt really big and you felt like you were really high up. Well here is a picture of the Great Wheel from the top of the Space Needle! The Wheel just looks like a toy!


The Gum Wall in downtown.


Pike Place at night. I absolutely love this picture! I just took while I was walking back to the car! It turned out so well:)
 



Here I am at the top of the Space Needle.


I love the view of downtown from the Space Needle. All the tall buildings look like legos to me!


The day we went to the top of the Space Needle to eat was a stereotypical "Seattle" day. However the way the sun was shining through the clouds onto the Puget Sound was just beautiful. 

That was my fourth trip to Seattle and each time I go I fall in love with the city a little more! 

I hope to move there after I graduate college! It's still three years away, but hey, a girl can dream right?

Where is your favorite place in the world?

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment