Saturday, July 20, 2013

Harry Potter

I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter book series! I read the first one in fourth grade and I have been hooked ever since.

I have read them all multiple times. I just find that when I reread them, I discover so many details I missed before.

My favorite is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Year 3). My least favorite is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Year 2).

As I mentioned in The Thirty Day Snap: Day 28 I said I was going to read all the books in order, back to back, because I had never done that before. 

As of writing this post, I just started book 4. Right before I started I realized I only had 27 days until I went back to school AND I want to finish the series before heading back. 

I did the math and I have 3,015 pages to go! Ahh! That means 112 pages (or more) a day. I think I'll be able to do it, I'll keep you updated!

Already I'm noticing little details, even some foreshadowing, that go between the books that I didn't notice before. 

Have you ever reread books for the fun of it? If so, which ones?

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment