Thursday, July 11, 2013

Receptionist OOTDs

Last week around the Fourth of July, the regular receptionist at my job couldn't come into work because her family was visiting so they had me fill in.

Normally at work I have to wear a uniform, but because I was receptionist I got to wear business casual. I love dressing cute and I would say the majority of my closet, if worn right, could be considered business casual.


Dress and shoes are from Target. The dress was on clearance and the shoes were from April, so they might still have some. The watch was was a Christmas present from a few years back as well as the bracelet. The belt was a TJ Maxx find in 2010.


On this day I had to change into my polo shirt in the afternoon to serve at the bar so I wore my kaki capris witch are St. John's Bay. I found them in a thrift shop, so they might not make them any more. The shirt is from Anthropologie clearance in 2012, and the shoes are Sebago brand. 

It was so nice not to have to wear the same old thing to work.

What are your favorite outfits?

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment