Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pet Shop Adventure


On Thursday my friend Michaela and I went into town to get pedicures! It was great to have a girls' day. We both felt it was needed!


My toes are on the top. The color I got was called "Flip Flop Fantasy" by China Glaze. I loved it so much I ended up going to Sally's Beauty Supply right after to buy the bottle! Best decision ever! Michaela got a shiny purple color. It was by OPI, but I forgot to look at the name. I'll ask if she remembers and let y'all know!


The shirt is Ralph Lauren, found it at Plato's Closet for $8! What a steal! The necklace was on clearance at Charming Charlie. The shorts are the J. Crew chino with 3" inseam. I wore my fake white Jack Rogers. The watch is vintage, it was my dad's when he was my age. The bracelet closer to the watch is J.Crew clearance around Christmas and the other bracelet was made for me by Natalie. 

As you can tell, I love shopping for deals. I rarely pay full price for anything!

After our pedicures we went to lunch at Wendy's. The pet store in our town is right behind the Wendy's so we decided to go pet some kittens!

Here are some pictures from our adventure!





Baby Siamese kittens. They were too cute!



They have a few crocodiles on display (not for sale) and they actually don't move much and not that exciting. 




That is a Humuhumunukukukuapua'a, also known as the Picasso Triggerfish. It is Hawaii's state fish! Fun fact for you there:)


A sign said this bird could talk. He didn't talk to us though:(


As I was taking pictures of these birds, the one in the next cage over came right up to the corner by my hand and starts chirping at me like "look at me! take my picture too" then proceeded to pose upside down while I took his picture.


He was full of personality!


TURTLES!!!! :D


As a Pirates of the Caribbean fan, I though this was quite clever!



These fish followed Michaela's finger around for quite a while! It was pretty funny actually.

I ended up having a great day with Michaela. Being spontaneous always seems to lead to the best memories. 

Do you ever go to the pet shop just to look around?

Ciao, Robin Malia



No comments:

Post a Comment