Saturday, February 2, 2013

25 Facts About Me!

A few of my favorite bloggers have done this post (like Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter) and I thought since I am just starting out in blog-land, it would be a good "get-to-know-me" post! So lets get started:)

1. I would rather have a few really good friends than a whole bunch of sorta-friends.

2. I am a very organized (on the verge of OCD) person.

3. I worry about EVERYTHING. Especially irrational things.

4. I am an overachiever. 

5. Seattle, Washington is my favorite place in the whole world.

6. I am learning Italian and cannot wait to travel to Italy! Ciao!

7. Even though I am an overachiever, I will do almost anything to put off homework, like write blogposts. 

8. Hedgehogs are my absolute favorite animal. I will have one as a pet one day.

9. I love to do crafts and make artsy things. 

10. I love fashion and putting together cute outfits.

11. I am a little kid at heart.

12. I have seen almost every Audrey Hepburn movie. 

13. I sleep with a stuffed Polar Bear named Jackson, after Andrew Jackson.

14. I name all of my stuffed animals and pet fish after Presidents and other old-timey political people. I just bought two new Guppies and their names are Samuel Adams and Thomas Jefferson.

15. I love history. Especially Art History and US History.

16. I cannot spell. Sometimes even spellcheck can't help me.

17. I am really, really good at Math, but I hate doing it.

18. Money burns a hole in my pocket.

19. I love hanging out with little kids.

20. I have a slight obsession with Vera Bradley and monograms.

21. I am terrible at any type of sport. The coordination just isn't there.

22. I am gluten free... Most of the time.

23. I drink water 90% of the time. The other 10% I drink coffee.

24. I am a hypochondriac.

25. My best friend, Natalie and I have been friends since we were 2 years old.

1 comment:

  1. We have so much in common! I literally agree 100% with 7, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, and 21. I don't think I've ever met anyone so similar to me!

    http://twinesandvines.com/

    ReplyDelete