Thursday, February 28, 2013

Five Really Good Books!

I love to read. However, since coming to college I have not been able read many books I want to read. I get have to read textbooks. Yippee.

When I was packing for college I decided to bring three of my favorite books with me. While I love Harry Potter and Eragon, those books are just way to big for my tiny dorm room.

Now you are like Robin, you've gone crazy, your title says five books, not three. Well since getting to college I have had to read two books for a Freshman Seminar class (numbers four and five), and both of them were quite awe inspiring. 


Book Number One:




Book Number Two:




Book Number Three:




Book Number Four:


Book Number Five:




All five of these books are so good. I just can't put them into words. All of them make you realize how lucky you really are. That you could have it worse. They make you want to go out and help the world. They make you want to do things you could never see yourself doing, like going to Africa to dig a well, or go to Nepal to work with orphans.

I will warn you though, all five of these books will make you cry. At least a little. Hurt Go Happy was the worst. I was literally sobbing so hard I couldn't keep reading.

Having said that, I would still read all five of these book again.

Next time you are looking for a new book to read, give one of these a shot. 

Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment