Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's In My Bag?


If you can't tell, I like pink.

Anyhow, lets get on with it! I have been carrying this Vera Bradley bag lately. The pattern and bag is from 2009, which sadly means they no longer make it. I'm on the lookout for a new bag though. Preferably brown leather and large(aka, anything Michael Kors). 


1. My current book, which is The Great Gatsby.
2. Little cosmetics pouch (also discontinued from Vera Bradley). You can see inside of that below.
3. My wristlet and keys that I carry at school. Inside are my ids and some cash.
4. My actual wallet that has my debit card and gift cards and such. I think this came from Target. I can always count on Natalie to give me a hedgehog gift!
5. My Lilly Pulitzer coozie. I hate it when I get a soda out of a cooler and it's dripping wet, so I always carry a coozie with me. Problem solved.
6. Bug spray. See Day 23.
7. Little notebook incase I need to write anything down and some bobby pins.
8. Cash that I use to "seed" the tip jar at work.
9. Coin purse from Vera Bradley.
10. Wine tool for opening beer and wine at work. 
11. Country Chic body lotion from Bath and Body Works.
12. Pocket screwdriver. Comes in handy much more than I thought it would. Thanks Dad!
13. Anti-Itch cream for the bites bug spray doesn't prevent. I tend to scratch until I bleed, so I try to stop that from happening.
14. Two different lip balms. Baby Lips from Maybelline and Nivea Hint of Shimmer.
15. A pencil in a pen to go with number 7.


1. Hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works in Fresh Picked Peach.
2. Body Lotion in Wild Citrus Sunflower from Bath and Body Works.
3. Nail clippers. Just in case I break a nail. Or need to cut a tag when shopping!
4. Bandaid!
5. A wet wipe. Great for if I spill something.
6. Tylenol packs.
7. Blotting sheets.
8. Headphones.

So thats everything that I carry around with me in my purse! I love reading posts like these, so I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments!

Ciao, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment