Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sophomore Year Dorm Room Tour

I haven't posted in forever. With my Harry Potter reading marathon (I finished them all, I'm so glad I did that!), moving back into school and then classes starting, life has been very busy. 
However, I just got out of my Finance class early and figured I would write a post. I've been wanting to get back into it. 

This year I am living in a single room and sharing a bathroom with my two best friends from last year. I had a lot of fun decorating, considering I could do whatever I wanted. As you will notice, I have used a lot of the same decorations from my room back home


The comforter and white pillows are from Target. I found the patterned pillow at TJ Maxx. The clock came from Walmart. The pink blanket is from my University. I covered up the logo for privacy reasons.


This is a view of my desk and sink area. You can see the DIY Cork Boards I made over the summer. I love that I have a large counter area by my sink this year. I also like the rolling chair, but I will admit I sometimes get distracted spinning around on it. #unashamed


Here is another view of my bed. I love having all the natural light that comes in. I found the wall sticker at Target. It says "The Best is Yet to Be." I love the saying, it really gives hope for the future. And the shoe you see on the left, that is a tape dispenser. Perfect for the fashionista that I am. 

I hope you all liked seeing this! I can't wait to tell you guys about something special coming up! I'll tell you as soon as it is official!

Love ya'll! 
-Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment