Friday, October 25, 2013

Mummy Door DIY!


Since Halloween is right around the corner, Erin and I decided to decorate my door for the season! I saw this Pin which inspired me! 


Here's a picture of what you need! Tape (in an awesome shoe dispenser), white streamers (we used 3 rolls) and some construction paper.


Here is Erin and Amanda's little sister taping streamers on the door. Working so hard! I was ripping the tape off for them:)


So... the door needed a knock, knock joke! Because it's a door. And you knock on doors.  
:D
Yeah, I think I'm funnier than I actually am. 


And I had to add this picture of Erin goofing around. She does look pretty funny:)

Have you guys done anything festive for Halloween?

Love y'all!
-Robin Malia

PS. Look what the Housing Office made me do! They say it is a fire hazard to have your entire door covered. Now Mumford (Erin named him) looks so bare:( I'm a little sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment