Thursday, June 6, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday + #HappyBirthday

Today is my best friend, Natalie's TWENTIETH birthday!!! I cannot believe it! We have been friends since we were ages 2 and 3 (she is a year older than me). 

I thought I would dig up some photos of us through the years! 


This was at one of our very first sleepovers together, my little brother, Luke, is in the middle. We were probably 7/8-ish. I'm not entirely sure!


This is at Natalie's house, and my brother is there again. I was 12 here and Natalie was 13. Does anybody else remember Elefun?!


This picture was taken before our 7th and 8th grade "Prom." Even though we went to different schools growing up, I managed to invite her to my school's dance. It is a great memory we have together!

Sadly, when she came to visit me in March, I forgot to take any pictures together, so there isn't any super recent ones of us together.

I'm missing her a lot this summer and I hope she is having a GREAT birthday! 
I love you Natalie!

-xo, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment