Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week of 10/28 OOTDs

This past week I decided to take pictures of my outfits each day so you guys can see what's in my closet. Personally I love reading OOTD posts so, I hope you guys do to! Let me know in the comments. 
I will tell you the brands of what I'm wearing, but I buy so much on clearance and in thrift stores, many of the things I wear are not available in the shops anymore.

Monday, October 28

Shirt - Ralph Lauren, Statement Necklace - Charming Charlie, Jeans - American Eagle Skinny, Shoes - Madden Girl, Watch - Vintage Bulova, Silver Bracelet - Copper Fox Etsy Shop, Other Bracelets - J. Crew


Tuesday, October 29
Shirt - TJ Maxx find, Shoes - Target, Jeans - American Eagle, Earrings - Claire's 


Wednesday, October 30
Shirt - J. Crew, Cardigan - Target, Pants - TJ Maxx find, Shoes - Toms


Thursday, October 31
Shirt - Maurice's, Skirt - JC Penny, Shoes - Toms

I was going to do a picture for Friday as well but it ended up being a "Casual Friday" and I wore my Under Armor hoodie, jeans and Toms. Not too exciting. 

Which was your favorite? 
Let me know if I should keep doing posts like these!

Love y'all, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment