Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Counting Down to Christmas?!

I am so excited for the Christmas Season!

 Cozy sweaters, fires in the fireplace, peppermint mochas, and all the beautiful lights and decorations. And those are only a few of the things I look forward to around Christmas time. Being able to spend time with family and friends has become super important now that I am away at school for so long during the year. Also, since I live in such a small town, a lot of festivities happen and I feel like everybody gets along a little bit better. I'm never one to look forward to the cold weather, but something about watching a Live Nativity Play outside with all the little actors and actresses makes it worth it. And don't get me started on Christmas decorations! Decorating with my family has always been one of my favorite things to do. 

I recently changed the board outside my door to this message. I wanted to see what other people thought on the subject!


Never too early you say? Thought so.
42 days my friends! 

What are some of you guys' favorite things about Christmas time?

Love y'all! -Robin Malia 


No comments:

Post a Comment