Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So. Much. Work.

It seems that this week and the next is when all of my teachers decided they wanted to give tests and assignments. I have no less than 7 tests in the next week and a half.

Oh my...

This week started off a little rocky, but I'm finally getting back in the swing of things! (I better! It's already Wednesday) 

However, with the rocky start behind me, I have some MAJOR work to do! I took two tests today, I'm glad they are out of the way! And I finished two study guides tonight. Now I am working tirelessly (well with a break to write a blog post) on Art History flashcards for next week's exam.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg... 

I could make a list of everything I had to do, but that would just bore you, plus I'd be here all night! 

My planner is really getting some loving! I have a to-do list for everyday until Sunday. And things are still getting added.

It's times like these where I wish I was back in elementary school without a care in the world, but then I remember what I'm working for.

These extra flash cards, and that extra study guide review might be just what it takes to make that A+.  

I know that all of my hard work will lead me to Graduate School, even if it all seems futile at the moment.

Here is a piece of art... well architecture... from tonight's study session. Did you know that this Cathedral didn't have a dome for almost 150 years?! The roof just had an empty hole that let the rain right in!


Florence Cathedral 

Have you had a lot of work to do lately? Let me know in the comments:)

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment