Sunday, February 24, 2013

Swing Dancing:)

(Just a heads up, this post is a little late.)

Two weeks ago, my friends and I went swing dancing! It was a lot of fun! 

My friend, Erin, is a dance major and she needed to go take a class to do a presentation on it. I must say I am very glad I tagged along!

While I wasn't very good at first, having never swing danced before, I caught on by the end of the night.

I don't have any pictures of us actually swing dancing, but since it was the "Valentine's Day Dance" they were offering free pictures! And college kids don't pass up anything that is free! 


(And no, none of those boys were "My Valentine." My actual Valentine lives 4 hours away. Sadface.)

I must say, that night was definitely a great college experience!

I can't wait until we go again!

Have you ever been swing dancing? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment