Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Follow Me Across Europe!

Hey guys, as you know I am studying abroad next semester in England. I have created a separate blog where I will be writing about my journey. The url is: http://pulledfrom.blogspot.com. I invite you to follow that blog as well as this one to see what I am up to!

My friend Erin (who is going to Ireland) and I are in the Honors college and their mascot is a dragon. Well, today they had a going away party for us and they gave us all the cutest stuffed dragons.


Erin and I immediately fell in love with them (yes, we are children) and decided to make them an Instagram account. We plan to upload pictures of them in front of all the awesome places we go to. We named them Archie and Rori. Archie is on the "Most popular British baby names" list, and Rori is on the one for Ireland.


If you want to follow the account name is @archieandroriadventures! We are up to 5 followers so far! Well, 3 if if you don't count Erin and I... 



I can't wait to start this adventure! I hope you tag along!

Love y'all, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment