Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CamelBak Love

This past summer I got a CamelBak water bottle. I loved that thing to death, it really helped me stay hydrated! 

A sad day came near the end of this semester... My beloved CamelBak broke... It had seen better days, but it was holding up, but the day came where it could hold on no longer. 

My friend Michael and I tried to fix it, but alas, it had to be thrown away.

A few days ago, I was in Target and saw their display of new, shiny CamelBaks and I knew right then I wasn't leaving Target without one!

After a tough decision, I chose pink over turquoise.


Once I got home, I remembered a pin I had seen on Pinterest.

Somebody had used a vinyl sticker to monogram their CamelBak, and I decided I wanted to do the same! I always love a good monogram (more on that later)! 

After some searching on Etsy, I found a shop that was selling exactly what I was looking for!

The sticker came in the mail yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the final product!


It was SO easy, and it looks really cute.

Now I have a new CamelBak to love! I'll make sure to take good care of this one! 

Let me know what you think about CamelBaks and monograms.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment